E-book: The Limitation of Liability for Maritime Claims (2016 Edition) contains the IMO convention regarding the limitation of liability for claims for maritime damages.Access to the e-book is available only in the Multimedia Reading Room (room 505) at computer site No. 7.
The Main Library invites AM's students and academic staff to read the collection of e-books available in the EBSCO offer (over 360,000 e-books and over 27,000 audio books).
EBSCO Publishing allows you to review the entire collection and search for titles with the ability to preview the full text of most of the books.
Those, who wish to browse the database, can log on to http://ecm.ebscohost.com
Electronic books available on the platform EBSCOhost - eBook Collection (EBSCOhost)
- Computational Ship Design
- Buckling and Ultimate Strength of Ship and Ship-like Floating Structures
- Design Principles of Ships and Marine Structures
- Advanced Ship Design for Pollution Prevention
- Ship Design : Methodologies of Preliminary Design
- Coastal And Ocean Engineering Practice
- Civil Engineering in the Oceans VI
- The Complete History of Ships and Boats : From Sails and Oars to Nuclear-powered Vessels
- The Maritime Engineering Reference Book : A Guide to Ship Design, Construction and Operation
- Ship Design and Performance for Masters and Mates
- Ship Channel Design and Operation
The EBSCO e-books above are available within the Maritime University network and on home computers komputerów after obtaining the login and the password, but each e-book can be used only by one user at the same time.
Please be advised that we have purchased electronic access Wiley’s publications. Links to each of them are displayed below, as well as in the library catalogue.
Access to Wiley e-books is only possible from computers working within the Maritime University of Szczecin network.
- Food Supply Chain Management / Edited by Michael A. Bourlakis, Paul W. H. Weightman
- Kantardzic M. : Data Mining: Concepts, Models, Methods, and Algorithms
- Burton T., Jenkins N., Sharpe D., Bossanyi E. : Wind Energy Handbook
- Fossen T. I. : Handbook of Marine Craft Hydrodynamics and Motion Control
- Šabanović A., Ohnishi K. : Motion Control Systems
- Analysis and Control of Linear Systems / Edited by Philippe de Larminat
- Handbook of Industrial Engineering: Technology and Operations Management / Edited by Gavriel Salvendy
- Swatton, P. J. : Aircraft Performance Theory for Pilots
- Saarlas M. : Aircraft Performance
- Swatton, P. J. : Principles of Flight for Pilot
- French M., Szepesvári C., Rogers E. : Performance of Nonlinear Approximate Adaptive Controllers
- Farrell J. A., Polycarpou M. M. : Adaptive Approximation Based Control: Unifying Neural, Fuzzy and Traditional
- Ghiani G., Laporte G., Musmanno R. : Introduction to Logistics Systems Planning and Control
- Brandimarte P., Zotteri G. : Introduction to Distribution Logistic
- Xanthakos P. P. : Ground Anchors and Anchored Structure
- Campbell R.D., Bagshaw M. : Human Performance and Limitations in aviatio
- Heard W. B. : Rigid Body Mechanics - Mathematics, Physics and Applicatio
- Moon F. C. : Applied Dynamics-With Applications to Multibody and Mechatronic System
- Pfeiffer F., Glocker C. : Multibody Dynamics with Unilateral Contact
- Thompson W. J. : Angular Momentum - An Illustrated Guide to Rotational Symmetries for Physical Systems